Cryolipolysis

  1. Home
  2. chevron_right
  3. Equipment
  4. chevron_right
  5. Cryolipolysis

Cryolipolysis is one of the modern methods for targeted fat reduction worldwide.

It is a non-invasive treatment that reduces up to 40% the number of fat cells at the areas where it is applied. It freezes fat cells, which are then expelled from the body without any side effects.

During the application a slight suction is applied to the tissues and then a very low temperature is channeled with the help of a specialized medical machine. This results in thermal damage to fat cells and the creation of an inflammatory reaction in them.

Thus, the organism mobilizes the mechanisms of inflammation, resulting in fat cells being eliminated.

Cryolipolysis is applied to areas of the body where the local fat accumulates, such as buns, abdomen, and waist.

Treatment can be repeated in the same place after about two months and a medical evaluation. The results are immediately visible, but the final result appears later and when the lymphatic system drains the inflammatory elements.

Cryolipolysis does not substitute surgical liposuction treatment, but is considered an alternative technique for women and men who want to avoid surgery.

Cryolipolysis results

  • 1η συνεδρία(mm)
  • 2η συνεδρία(mm)
  • Σύνολο(mm)

Patient sample

Graphic 1

The above graph shows the reduction of waist size in a total of 26 patients, in millimeters after the first session (with the completion of two months), the second session and the total reduction with the completion of all treatments. On average, interested parties can expect a reduction in the first session of about 5 cm according to the studies and 7 cm in total after the second session and under conditions (nutrition, exercise, etc.).

  • 66%
  • 34%

66% of the optimal result is expected after a session and the remaining 34% when the sessions cycle is completed. The maximum number of treatments that can be done per region can not exceed three!

settings_input_svideo

Before and after

Female-34 years-7weeks

Female-32 years-5weeks


Female-62 years-6weeks


Male-26yrs-4weeks


Male-26yrs-4weeks


Before-34 years-4weeks


Female-25yrs-4weeks


Male-31yrs-6weeks


Cryolipolysis

By application
€150

Cryolipolysis and LPG

1 Application Cryolipysis + 4 Sessions Cellulite treatment
€200

Is cryolipolysis for you?

Take the test and see our summer offers..

Menu